Eric Malcolm Year: 1921SS Sutors
Built by Thornbush in Inverness in 1913, she served the Cromarty Steamship Company until she was sold to Orkney in 1927.
The Girnal and Harbour Office which were knocked down in the 60s can be seen behind her. Note also the front door to the public bar of the Royal Hotel.
Picture added on 29 June 2005
This picture is in the following groups