The Cromarty Archive
RCAHMS Year: 1913Approach road and steps to battery construction site, Cromarty, 1913
One of several photographs of the construction of the Sutor's gun emplacements held in the collection of the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland, Edinburgh, and used with their kind permission.
The original is much larger and shows superb detail.
Picture added on 14 September 2010 at 14:41