The Cromarty Archive
David Alston Year: 1900Gordons Lane
From an album of photographs, dated 1900, donated to the Courthouse Museum by Alasdair Cameron. The view is along Well Lane, with the back of Stornoway House on the left and the Lodge (later demolished) on the right. The houses opposite the end of the Lane were some of those washed away in the 1940 flood (see picture 107).
Picture added on 19 January 2014 at 13:14