Cromarty Archive

Big Vennel

Big Vennel

Date Added: 09 February 2012 Contributor: Linda Brewster Year: 1905 Picture No: 3090

Note that several buildings shown at top of street are no longer there. The third house up on the right used to be the Brownie Hut, recently replaced by Campbell McCracken's new cottage. Beyond Fiona Watson's house appear to be two more cottage which no longer exist.

Download Large Version (366kB)

Albums: Streets


Form Goes Here