Bank St - 1910
Date Added: 26 August 2003 Contributor: David Denoon Year: 1910 Picture No: 469
This postcard titled 'Bank St, Cromarty' by AT Wood of Invergordon shows a wall between Ardyne and the Police Station where the supermarket currently stands. It also shows a door onto the road in the house on the extreme right, and the roofline of the building which is now Plexus' offices extends into the street.
The card was postmarked 1923, but the photograph must have been taken prior to the Great War, as Matheson's shop was built during it.
Download Large Version (632kB)
Form Goes Here