Cromarty Archive

Dunskeath House - c1909

Dunskeath House - c1909

Date Added: 31 May 2004 Contributor: Fiona Hall Year: 1909 Picture No: 811

This is an excerpt from picture #810. It shows the big house which stood at Nigg until it burnt down in the 1950s or 60s.

Albums: Buildings

1 Comment

There's a good postcard of Dunskaith on the Tain Museum image library, picture no. 105. Comment left on 01 June 2004 at 09:18 by Estelle Quick
Form Goes Here